Pick up from your hotel at 0800 hrs and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries en route. We arrive to the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos in good time for lunch. Lunch at a lodge followed by full afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Tented Lodge or similar. Lake Nakuru's claim to fame is anchored on its flamingo's and the over 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the at times millions of flamingos is quite spectacular. From a distance the lake appears ringed in pink. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species- particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here.
We break depart the lodge soon after breakfast and proceed to Maasai Mara to arrive in good time for Lunch. Late afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar.
Full day spent exploring the park in search of the big 5 - Optional balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person. Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures.
Pre breakfast game drives then drive to Nairobi via Narok to arrive by 1400 hrs where the tour ends Quotation on request Safari price Includes:
- • Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- • Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- • Accommodation in double/twin share room
- • All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- • Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- • All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- • Bottled water whilst on safari.
- • Start and end in Nairobi.
- • Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- • Tips
- • Laundry
- • Beverages/Drinks
- • International flights
- • Visas
- • Xmas and Easter supplements not included in the price above
- • Items of a personal nature
- • Any other extras not detailed in Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari