Pick up from your hotel/airport in the morning by 0730hrs then depart to Amboseli National Park, the ‘Home of the African Elephants’ which lies at the floors of Mt. Kilimanjaro; Africa’s highest mountain which offers a scenic background. The morning drive to Amboseli is via the African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colourful Maasai herdsmen grazing their cattle. You will have a short game drive enroute to the lodge for lunch, check-in and relaxation. Later in the afternoon, you will go for an afternoon game drive where you will spot the Big Five i.e. Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo, etc. In the evening return to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
You will have an early pre-breakfast game viewing in search of the predators and grazers. Return to the lodge/camp for breakfast thereafter check out and return back to Nairobi. You will have a lunch stop enroute Nairobi. Expected arrival in Nairobi is at 5.00pm.
Early morning game drives between 6.30am to 9am then return back to the lodge/camp for breakfast. This will be a full day of game viewing drives in search of its popular wildlife, the predators and their opponents such as the Zebras, Wildebeest, Giraffe and Hippos with the magnificent view of Mt. Kilimanjaro in the background. We shall return to the lodge/camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
HIGH SEASON RATE: From US$ 615.00 per person sharing (Min. 4 pax in a private safari) LOW SEASON RATE: From US$ 531.00 per person sharing (Min 4 pax in a private safari)
- • Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop-up rooftop
- • Accommodation at your preferred budget, standard or luxury lodge/camp
- • Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- • Services of an experienced English/other language driver/guide
- • Comprehensive game drives
- • Park entrance fees
- • Bottled drinking water whilst on safari
- • Pick up/drop off at hotel/residence
- • International air ticket fare
- • Accommodation in Nairobi
- • Items of personal nature
- • Drinks and gratuity for waiters, porters and driver
- • Personal expenses such as Travel insurance.
- • Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions.