Day 1: Departure
Welcome to Britex Tours & Travel safari to Maasai Mara. Pick up from the capital of Kenya, Nairobi at 8am then proceed to Maasai Mara driving through the floor of the scenic Great Rift Valley. We will have 15 min stop at the escarpments for some photos. We arrive at Maasai Mara Game Reserve in time for lunch in the afternoon. At 4pm, we take the first thrilling game drive in Maasai Mara Game reserve. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Simba lodge or similar.
After breakfast, leave for a full day game drive in search of great predators. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals plus the elusive Cheetah and Leopard hiding amidst acacia boughs. During the day, we also have an optional opportunity to visit the Maasai village at an extra cost – people witness the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is poignant experience. Return back to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Early morning game drives from 6.00am – 9.00pm where we might be lucky to view the cats hunting. After breakfast leave the camp/lodge with game viewing Enroute your return journey back to Nairobi. Stopover in Narok for lunch then proceeds to Nairobi. Drop off at your preferred destination .
HIGH SEASON RATE: From US$ 673.00 per person sharing (min of 4 pax in a private safari)
LOW SEASON RATE: From US$ 546.00 per person sharing (min of 4 pax in a private safari) Tour price includes:
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop-up rooftop .
- Accommodation at your preferred budget/standard or luxury lodge/camp.
- All meals on safari – Services of an experienced English/other language driver/guide.
- Comprehensive game drives
Park entrance fees.
- Bottled drinking water whilst on safari
- Pick up/drop off at hotel/residence
Tour price excludes:
- International air ticket fare .
- Accommodation in Nairobi.
- Items and services of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities.